We believe in building a community where psychologists in the social service sector can come together to exchange ideas, support and learn from each other.
In 2016, we successfully conducted the following seminars and workshops for fellow psychologists:
- April, 29: Strategies For Improving Attention & Activity In Children With Special Needs by Dr Chelsea Chew
- June, 24: School Readiness: Key Considerations & Recommendations by A/P Yeo Lay See
- July, 29: Working With Anxiety In Children With Special Needs by Mr Siva Penchaliah
- August, 26: Clinical Supervision Workshop: Applying Clinical Supervision Models & Utilising Clinical Supervision Strategies (Part 1) by Dr Tan Soo Yin & Dr Wong Shyh Shin
- September, 2: Clinical Supervision Workshop: Applying Clinical Supervision Models & Utilising Clinical Supervision Strategies (Part 2) by Dr Tan Soo Yin & Dr Wong Shyh Shin
- September, 30: The Importance Of Play In The Special Needs Population by Dr Melanie Chan
Watch this space for 2017 updates!
If you are a psychologist or a professional in the social service sector, please write in to us at email@example.com to find out more about the clinical seminars and workshops for 2017.
We regret that spaces are limited and priority will be given to our current VWO partners.