We are looking for dynamic psychologists who are passionate about making a meaningful impact to our clients and their families’ lives in the community. We are interested in meeting Educational, Clinical, Developmental and Research Psychologists at the Master and PhD levels. Drop us an email at email@example.com to connect with us.
If you are interested in a position listed below, please send your latest CV with details about your clinical placements, along with your educational certificates (O-level and above) and transcripts to Wong.CheeHuey@cph.sg.
Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC) and Development Support Programme (DSP)
- Senior Psychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
Overview of Programmes
The Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC) provides therapy and educational support services for infants and young children with special needs, whilst the Development Support Programme (DSP) is intended for pre-school children with mild developmental needs. We partner Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) providing EIPIC and DSP to ensure the provision of quality psychological services in the community.
You will work in trans-disciplinary teams with other professionals and provide evidence-based services such as assessments and intervention services, psychoeducation and consultation for parents and staff. Carrying out home visits, ongoing development work and conducting programme evaluation to assess effectiveness of initiatives are other aspects of the work we do. As a CPH Psychologist, you will also have the chance to move laterally across different VWOs to gain wider clinical experiences. Continual clinical training, professional supervision as well as opportunities for research will be provided to develop your expertise in the area of your work.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Clinical or Educational Psychology, with a focus on practicum placements
- Be eligible for SPS membership
- Experience in clinical settings and/or working with/in Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO) will be an advantage
- Possess effective interpersonal skills, good psychological report writing skills and be able to work in trans-disciplinary team
- Familiarity with the context of the Singaporean community is preferred
- Senior Psychologist applicants are expected to have relevant local clinical and supervision experience, and have previously received supervision training
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.